Getting pre-qualified is the initial step in the mortgage process, and it’s generally fairly simple. You supply a bank or lender with your overall financial picture, including your debt, income and assets. After evaluating this information, a lender can give you an idea of the mortgage amount for which you qualify.
- Church Name and Contact for Leadership
- Loan Amount
- Collateral Address
- Income and Expense Sheets for 3 years + Current YTD
- Balance Sheets for 3 years + Current YTD
- Attendance Average for 3 years + Current YTD
- Appraised/Assessed Value
What to Expect
Underwriter takes a few days to look at your financials statements to determine an amount they believe the church would be comfortable borrowing.
After we receive a signed conditional Letter of Intent from the church, we shop the appraisal with our network of appraisers throughout the country. Because of the volume of appraisal assignments ordered by us, we are able to command favorable pricing and turnaround times. Once we receive the estimated appraisal fees, we will engage the appraiser. The appraisal generally takes 2 to 4 weeks to complete.
- Articles of Incorporation
- Certificate of Good Standing from Secretary of State
- Preliminary Title Commitment
- Signed Certificate of Bylaws and Officers
- Entity Review
- Environmental Report
- Survey (if applicable)
- Flood Certification
- Property and Liability Insurance Contact PersonÂ Payoff (if applicable)
- Title Instructions (if applicable)
Loan Processor will underwrite loan and order all applicable due diligence items. They will be in contact often regarding elements and phases of the due diligence period.
We handle all the details for your closing. If there is a title company you prefer to work with, we can schedule your closing with them. However, we do prefer to use title companies with whom we currently have a working relationship.
- Closing Package
- Transfer Authorization Form
- Purchase Application
- Corporate Resolution for Investment/Loan
- Loan Closing Statement
- Recorded DOT/Mortgage
- Recorded UCC
- Updated Insurance Certificate
- Key Man Policy
Loan Processor will also handle all transactions and administrative items after closing.